Ferraro Functional Fitness
Personal attention with one-on-one & small group training for stellar results.
We tailor a fitness program to your desired goal and work to build your strength and agility skills and incorporate recovery to prevent injury. Our fitness center located in Bergen County NJ also offers sought after technologies including InBody Assessments and HealthSnap software. We offer an Infrared Sauna,Vibration Plate Therapies and the famous ROM (Range of Motion) machine. Ferraro Functional Fitness offers a whole-body approach with customized fitness, nutrition and health coaching.
What makes Ferraro Functional Fitness different?
- The difference is in our team and our technologies. For example, whole-body Vibrational Therapy is not something you run into at most other gyms. The idea originates from the concept of our body movement under the earth’ s gravity, which works vertically. Vertical movement (from the machine’ s vibration) stimulates the growth plates, improves circulation, enhances muscle strength and energizes the lymphatic system.
- Some gyms have saunas– we have an Infrared Sauna that doesn’t dehydrate the body like regular saunas and allows for optimal detoxification.
- The full-body approach: At Ferraro Functional Fitness, we subscribe to the mind, body, and soul approach to fitness. Working out your physical self is just one part of the equation. We incorporate exercise and nutrition to meet all of your body’s many needs.
- The individual treatment: We will custom design a fitness program that is tailor-made for you and your needs. There is no “one-size-fits-all” workout plan here. Your unique needs are carefully considered for your fitness program.
- We offer specialized services to enhance benefits with proven trainers. We offer InBody Assessments and HealthSnap software, the ROM machine for 4 minute intense workouts, and Vibration Plate Therapy to name just a few unique and sought after offerings.
Clint Bingham is one of the personal trainers at Ferraro Functional Fitness. He is a certified trainer through the Titleist Performance Institute, holds a Pilates and dance conditioning certification from the University of Nevada Las Vegas, a Yoga Method Alliance certification, Artform® and BodyCode® certifications, and continues his education in the Feldenkrais® Technique.